Healing Workshop – Introduction to Healing
In this workshop we will learn about the ancient and universal principles of the art of healing. In a culture where our health is often given and trusted to the hands of another, we will learn ways to empower ourselves and awaken our own innate healing capacity. Taking back the power of healing can be liberating. The healing journey then becomes a unique dance with life and can ignite a deeper purpose within us, in full alignment with our soul’s contracts.
This workshop is suitable for everyone interested in healing for self or others. It will give the newcomer to the art of healing the confidence to commit to a path of health and well-being. The advanced practitioner will remember the fundamental ways that healing has always been present, ready, and willing to serve as a great teacher.
During this enlightening workshop, you’ll learn:
- The universal principles of the Art of Healing
- What healing is and what it is not
- How to connect with the natural healing energy that exists in all life
- Tools for creating a safe and powerful container for healing to take place
- Practices to help you get out of your own way into a full expression of vibrant health
Thank you for presenting a beautiful workshop this past Saturday. It felt very freeing to share with the group. Intro to Healing was an opportunity share openly in a sacred and nonjudgmental space. I arrived with an open mind and heart with no expectations. I was amazed at what resulted. A great workshop that would benefit both the beginner and the experienced. I look forward to the second instalment next weekend. Thank you for your kindness and for sharing your wisdom – C.Carter
Logistics & Registration
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Location: Yola’s Studio, or at a sponsor’s preferred location.
- Cost: $60. Payable by e-transfer, cash, cheque, and PayPal (use button below).
- Deposit: $20 will reserve your place.
- To Register or sponsor a workshop: Contact Yola by phone: 613-291-0315 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After you register you will receive more details about the workshop including how to prepare, what to bring, directions, and parking.
Register for this workshop via PayPal:
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- A full refund (less $10 admin fee) up to 15 days before the workshop begins.
- 50% of the workshop fee up to 7 days before the start date.
- There are no refunds within a week of the workshop start date.
In the event that the workshop is cancelled or rescheduled, all monies paid will be refunded. You can also choose to apply your fee to other workshops or services.